[Gluster-devel] FDL and Reconciliation Overview and Walkthrough

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 04:42:38 UTC 2017

On 01/06/2017 08:32 PM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 09:25:30PM +0530, Avra Sengupta wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Jeff gave us an overview and walkthrough of FDL and Reconciliation. The
>> presentation can be viewed in the link below:
>>
>> https://bluejeans.com/s/B8_U3/
>
> Thanks for sharing!
>
> It would be great if we can have videos like this on the gluster.org
> site somewhere. Is there a page where this can be linked on? Do we have
> webspace somewhere where we can upload this video and others?
>
> I'm happy to file a GitHub issue or report it in Bugzilla. Let me know
> where you want it :-)

github issues at present are for features only, we have not moved away
from Bugzilla for the rest of the requests.

See [1] for details on where we intend to use github issues ATM.

Having said this, probably a bug against the component "website" at [2]
is what is needed?

[1] http://www.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2016-November/051584.html
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=GlusterFS