[Gluster-devel] Leader Election Xlator Design Document

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 06:11:50 UTC 2017

Thanks Jeff, Rajesh and Nithya for reviewing the document. We have
incorporated the suggestions in the comments, answered your queries and
the document is now ready for further review.

Link :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m7pLHKnzqUjcb3RQo8wxaRzENyxq1h1r385jnwUGc2A/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Avra