[Gluster-devel] GlusterD2 v4.0dev-5

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:27:33 UTC 2017

We have a new development release of GD2.

GD2 now supports volfile fetch and portmap requests, so clients are
finally able to mount volumes using the mount command. Portmap doesn't
work reliably yet, so there might be failures.

GD2 was refactored to clean up the main function and standardize the
various servers it runs.

More details about the release and downloads can be found at [1].

We also have a docker image ready for testing [2]. More information on
how to use this image can be found at [3].

Cheers!

~kaushal

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/releases/tag/v4.0dev-5
[2]: https://hub.docker.com/r/gluster/glusterd2-test/builds/bqecolrgfsx8damioi3uyas/