[Gluster-devel] Leader Election Xlator Design Document

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 07:26:04 UTC 2017

With the exception of Rajesh Joseph, we have not received any review
comments on the design. However inclined I am to believe that, we have
such an extremely solid design that no one has any issues or concerns or
queries regarding it, am afraid I have to assume otherwise.

So please review the design once, in terms of how the component you work
on or own would be affected by it. How your component would interact
with it or would want to use it, or wouldn't have anything to do with
it, is something we need to hear about, especially at this juncture, or
else your feedback at a later point in time, no matter how valuable will
end up being too little too late.

Regards,
Avra