[Gluster-devel] Adding Apache mod_proxy_gluster to github.com/gluster ?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun Mar 13 04:20:38 UTC 2016

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 06:24:41AM +0100, Niels de Vos wrote:
> Hi David!
>
> On Freenode IRC in #gluster someone posted a link to your
> mod_proxy_gluster repository on GitHub. I was not aware that someone
> took the effort to improve my stalled weekend project. Many thanks for
> doing that!
>
> If you do not object, we can make mod_proxy_gluster a project under the
> Gluster organisation. It makes it a little easier for people to find it
> there, and we may get some additional contributions.
>
> What distribution are you using? I would like to add packages with the
> module and default configuration file to Fedora and the CentOS Storage
> SIG. Would you be interested in that too?
>
> Cheers,
> Niels

After a few email exchanges with David off-list, we moved his updated
repository under the Gluster organisation in GitHub:
  https://github.com/gluster/mod_proxy_gluster

It would be great if we can get this added to some of the distributions.
I'll probably get it packages for the CentOS Storage SIG at one point
too, unless someone beats me to it.

Niels