[Gluster-devel] Adding Apache mod_proxy_gluster to github.com/gluster ?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Mar 12 05:24:41 UTC 2016

Hi David!

On Freenode IRC in #gluster someone posted a link to your
mod_proxy_gluster repository on GitHub. I was not aware that someone
took the effort to improve my stalled weekend project. Many thanks for
doing that!

If you do not object, we can make mod_proxy_gluster a project under the
Gluster organisation. It makes it a little easier for people to find it
there, and we may get some additional contributions.

What distribution are you using? I would like to add packages with the
module and default configuration file to Fedora and the CentOS Storage
SIG. Would you be interested in that too?

Cheers,
Niels