[Gluster-devel] FYI: change in bugzilla version(s) starting with the 3.9 release

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 13:07:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

In today's Gluster Community Meeting it was tentatively agreed that we
will change how we report the GlusterFS version for glusterfs bugs.

Starting with the 3.9 release there will only be a "3.9" version in
bugzilla; compared to the current scheme where there are, e.g., 3.8.0,
3.8.1, ..., 3.8.x versions in bugzilla.

When filing a new bug report, the exact version can — and should — be
entered in the comments section of the report.

For 3.8 and earlier we will retain the old scheme for the lifetime of
that release.

If you have any questions or comments about this change you can reply to
this email or raise them in IRC #gluster-dev (on freenode)

--

Kaleb