[Gluster-devel] 转发: glusterfs chmod/chown bug 1343362

yanping.gao at xtaotech.com yanping.gao at xtaotech.com
Wed Aug 17 08:05:23 UTC 2016

发件人: yanping.gao at xtaotech.com
发送时间: 2016-08-17 14:33
收件人: thottanjiffin; kshlmster
抄送: javen.wu; peng.hse
主题: glusterfs chmod/chown bug 1343362
hello:
       Thanks  thotz and kshlm  for your fix of the problem glusterfs bug1343362
       https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/commit/c04ee47d1e9847b50c459734a42681450005ee60

       I  am aware that you splited the two variables to store the argument of setattr and the lookup returned attr. I was thinking increasing the size of
       call_state_t structure only for the problem might consume more memory for all irrelevant operations. I am trying another method and looking forward to your advise.
       You can visit it here  https://github.com/YanyunGao/glusterfs/commit/f4e248ce2fd4cea74c19d7c9bc9a3fcd7f8edaca

How do you think?

  Thanks

yanping.gao at xtaotech.com