[Gluster-devel] [Regression-failure] glusterd status

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Tue May 26 13:05:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

What you are refering with the glusterd being restarted might be true,
but I don't remember if the two different peer addresses were before and
after restarting glusterd, or after restarting glusterd and before/after
peer status. We might need to re-do this exercise on a rackspace vm to
get more clarity.

Regards,
Avra