[Gluster-devel] [Regression-failure] glusterd status

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:56:55 UTC 2015

These are my findings regarding the issue KP mentioned with
volume-snapshot-clone.t.

>From what I gathered, the double peerinfo objects issue was observed
only via logs. Additional logging was added to
glusterd_peer_rpc_notify to log the objects address and
peerinfo->hostname . I did the same and observed the same in my logs.
But what I found was that glusterd was being restarted in between the
logs with different address. So the peerinfo objects were bound to
have different addresses.

Avra, can you confirm if the above is correct? In the case it is, then
I can help debug the issue being faced.

I've been running the test on a local vm but, I've not gotten it to
fail, even without Avra's partial fix. I spoke to Atin regarding this,
and he informed me that the failures are only hit on the rackspace
slave VMs. I'll try get access to a slave VM and check the issue out.

~kaushal