[Gluster-devel] [Regression-failure] glusterd status

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 14:25:02 UTC 2015

On 26 May 2015 18:35, "Avra Sengupta" <asengupt at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What you are refering with the glusterd being restarted might be true,
but I don't remember if the two different peer addresses were before and
after restarting glusterd, or after restarting glusterd and before/after
peer status. We might need to re-do this exercise on a rackspace vm to get
more clarity.
I will encourage to do it before this patch gets into the codebase.

http://review.gluster.org/10872

http://review.gluster.org/10895
>>>     There is another issue ('other' part) where there are 2 peerinfo
objects for a given peer/node. This
>>>     is being investigated by Kaushal.
>>>
>>> Will keep this thread updated as and when more progress is made.
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> KP