[Gluster-devel] Moratorium on new patch acceptance

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Tue May 26 11:20:12 UTC 2015

Status on crash in dht_fsync reported by Vijay Bellur:

I am not able to reproduce the issue. However I am consistently hitting a failure in the last test of ./tests/performance/open-behind.t (test 18). The test reads as:

gluster volume top $V0 open | grep -w "$F0" >/dev/null 2>&1
TEST [ $? -eq 0 ];

"gluster volume top" is not giving file name in the output causing grep to fail resulting in failure of test.

regards,
Raghavendra.