[Gluster-devel] Moratorium on new patch acceptance

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:45:06 UTC 2015

On 18 May 2015 20:03, "Vijay Bellur" <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 05/16/2015 03:34 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
>

>> I will send daily status updates from Monday (05/18) about this so that
>> we are clear about where we are and what needs to be done to remove this
>> moratorium. Appreciate your help in having a clean set of regression
>> tests going forward!
>>

> We have made some progress since Saturday. The problem with glupy.t has
been fixed - thanks to Niels! All but following tests have developers
looking into them:

>     ./tests/basic/afr/entry-self-heal.t
>
>     ./tests/bugs/replicate/bug-976800.t
>
>     ./tests/bugs/replicate/bug-1015990.t
>
>     ./tests/bugs/quota/bug-1038598.t
>
>     ./tests/basic/ec/quota.t
>
>     ./tests/basic/quota-nfs.t
>
>     ./tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-974007.t
I looked at the core generated by this test and it turned to be a mem pool
corruption. I will continue to investigate on this and keep you posted.

I also ran volume-snapshot-clone.t locally in a loop. The previous spurious
failures have gone away however I encountered a new one where snapshot
delete failed with rmdir on snap returning ENOENT. Snapshot team has agreed
on investigating it.

Thanks,
Atin

> Can submitters of these test cases or current feature owners pick these
up and start looking into the failures please? Do update the spurious
failures etherpad [1] once you pick up a particular test.