[Gluster-devel] Moratorium on new patch acceptance

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon May 18 14:50:48 UTC 2015

> > ./tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-974007.t
> I looked at the core generated by this test and it turned to be a mem pool
> corruption. I will continue to investigate on this and keep you posted.

Thank you.  It looks like we have another generic memory-management problem
that has surfaced more than once, and we need to nail that down so that it
doesn't complicate every other debugging effort.  If you find yourself
getting stuck, please don't be afraid to let us know so somebody else can
pick up the torch.