[Gluster-devel] Moratorium on new patch acceptance

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon May 18 14:33:08 UTC 2015

On 05/16/2015 03:34 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:

> I will send daily status updates from Monday (05/18) about this so that
> we are clear about where we are and what needs to be done to remove this
> moratorium. Appreciate your help in having a clean set of regression
> tests going forward!

We have made some progress since Saturday. The problem with glupy.t has
been fixed - thanks to Niels! All but following tests have developers
looking into them:

     ./tests/basic/afr/entry-self-heal.t

     ./tests/bugs/replicate/bug-976800.t

     ./tests/bugs/replicate/bug-1015990.t

     ./tests/bugs/quota/bug-1038598.t

     ./tests/basic/ec/quota.t

     ./tests/basic/quota-nfs.t

     ./tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-974007.t

Can submitters of these test cases or current feature owners pick these
up and start looking into the failures please? Do update the spurious
failures etherpad [1] once you pick up a particular test.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-spurious-failures