[Gluster-devel] Regarding Scheduler Translator

Shyam Deshmukh shyamdeshmukh212 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:33:41 UTC 2015

Well, First of all Thank you sir.
I am working on ME/Mtech research project "Load Balancing for distributed
file system"
I have done literature survey. My guide  an me are proposing one
distributed load balancing mechanism for DFS. I was searching best DFS
platform to run my algorithm.Fortunately I found it as Glusterfs.I tried to
deploy GFS in our LAB. I created some distributed replicated volume and
stored some files on it. Our college is approved me to go ahead. As it has
something called translator so that we can extend existing architecture. I
was looking for the same translator whether it exists or not. I found that
scheduler but didn't get source code. Thats why posted that question.

Thanks and regards