[Gluster-devel] Regarding Scheduler Translator

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Mar 27 13:11:43 UTC 2015

On 27 Mar 2015, at 08:16, Shyam Deshmukh <shyamdeshmukh212 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am Shyam Deshmukh. Just started understanding glusterfs architecture. I couldnt find shedular translator code in glusterfs3.5.1. Please help me out to find source code of scheduler.
> I am reading about translator from following link
>   http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Translators/cluster/unify#GlusterFS_Schedulers

Hi Shyam,

Welcome to the Gluster Community. :)

As a first thought, are you definitely looking for stuff in version
3.5.1 of GlusterFS?  3.5.1 is an older version.  Our latest one in
the 3.5.x series is 3.5.3.

If it helps, our very latest release of GlusterFS is 3.6.2, and we're
working on version 3.7.0 presently as well.

What are you wanting to do with GlusterFS btw, if you're ok to
describe it. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--