[Gluster-devel] Inspiration for improving our contributor documentation

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:55:29 UTC 2014

I came across mediawiki's developer documentation and guides when
browsing. These docs felt really good to me, and easy to approach.
I feel that we should take inspiration from them and start enhancing
our docs. (Outright copying with modifications as necessary, could
work too. But that just doesn't feel right)

Any volunteers?
(I'll start as soon as I finish with the developer documentation for
data structures for the components I volunteered earlier)

~kaushal

[0] - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_hub
[1] - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:New_contributors
[2] - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Code_review