[Gluster-devel] puppet-glusterfs module

Gilles Dubreuil gilles at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 10:23:17 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-11-27 at 10:46 -0500, James wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There's already a fairly advanced puppet-gluster module.
>
> https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster
>
> also mirrored at:
>
> https://forge.gluster.org/puppet-gluster
>
> Please let me know if there are features that it doesn't support that
> your module does. I've been working on this for quite a while, that you
> may want to use it instead.
>
> Cheers,
> James

Hi James,

Your module looks quite advanced effectively.

At the time I needed a customized module, I looked at the available ones
(not sure if yours was in the list), and they seemed not to offer what I
needed or too complicated to use (but often it's just a documentation
issue).

Ultimately I'm not saying we won't use yours but at the moment I'm
running out of time to investigate.

Will try to get back to you later.

Cheers,
Gilles