[Gluster-devel] Is it safe to use synctask_{wake, yield} outside of __wake and __yield macros?

Anand Avati anand.avati at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:53:49 UTC 2013

So you are not using the SYNCOP() macro, right? Can you show a code snippet
of how you are trying to fan-out and yield? We could probably come up with
a generic framework for such fan-out->yield->wake pattern.

You should be able to call syncop_yield() instead of __yield() if you are
_sure_ that the caller is going to be from within a syncenv.

Avati