[Gluster-devel] Fwd: Change in glusterfs[release-3.3]: client/protocol : Changes in client3_1_getxattr()

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Thu May 17 07:26:23 UTC 2012

There are close to 600 people now subscribed to gluster-devel - how many of them actually have an account on Gerritt? I honestly have no idea. Another thing this would do is send a subtle message to subscribers that this is not the place to discuss user issues, but perhaps there are better ways to do that.

I've seen many projects do this - as well as send all bugzilla and github notifications, but I could also see some people getting annoyed.

-JM