[Gluster-devel] inodes

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Sat Oct 29 06:13:40 UTC 2011

Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu at netbsd.org> wrote:

> So that means stat inode is afr_itransform'ed but not readdir inode,
> which is be the opposite of what I said earlier.
>
> That beahviour is fixed by making sure readdir and readdirp get the same
> afr_itransform treatment.

But doing so means restoring a afr_itransform() that was removed by the
patch backporting the inode-generated-from-gfid  feature from HEAD. So I
suspect I do it the wrong way around, and instead of adding
afr_itransform() to readdirp_cbk(), I should remove it evrywhere it
remains in afr code, that is from afr_fresh_lookup_cbk() and
afr_revalidate_lookup_cbk().

What is the goal? Should afr_itransform() be completely killed?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org