[Gluster-devel] Syncing individual glusterfs clusters

phil cryer phil at cryer.us
Tue Aug 18 22:49:13 UTC 2009

We're running two glusterfs clusters, one located in the Midwest of America,
and one on the East coast.  We need to keep both of them in sync, what is
the best way to do this?  Currently we're not using glusterfs for this, and
were told to look at something like rsync, or rdiff backup, but since we're
going to scale to >50TB in the future, is this the right way?  Both
instances are running glusterfs 2.0.4 on Debian which are working perfectly
individually.

Thanks