[Gluster-devel] I have some general questions...

B P bajicpredrag at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 16:25:31 UTC 2008

Hi, I have some general question abbout glusterfs

1. Does glusterfs have load-balancing capabilities?

2. Wich translators provide a parallel reading and parallel writing?
Other words, do I have to use unify translator to achive paralell I/O to/from multiple disks, or I can achive that only by using AFR (if that is the case, then what it is the use of unify for)?

3. Is the FUSE real necessary and what are the benefits of using FUSE on client side?