[Gluster-devel] install script ?

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Sun Apr 20 08:48:51 UTC 2008

> Are there some sample install script for simple configuration?
> I'd prefer to not manually edit 20 conf files.

install script? or config files? we don't have any install scipts with
GlusterFS till now.. but rpmbuild, or './configure && make install' works
fine. There are few deb package repos also available (may not be
up-to-date).

If its config files, then you can maintain just two spec files (one for
server and one for client), and copy them to all the nodes, and it should
work fine. (all client files will use same spec file)*

Regards,
Amar

* other than NUFA config.

--