[Gluster-devel] getting --libdir passed.

Kevan Benson kbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Oct 23 23:29:46 UTC 2007

Sorry, coming late into this conversation.

rpm --eval '%{_libdir}'

I was going through exactly this pain when I originally tried using the
RPMs.  I spent enough time trying to get it separated out into separate
client and server packages with different required (no fuse required for
the server) that I decided my time was better spent doing testing and I
just ended up ssh tar piping directory tries to servers to ease
installations until I had a stable working glusterfs config and could
focus on the RPM again.

I think I modified your specs fairly heavily Matt, but they may have
changed quite a bit in the meantime (it was a few months ago).  I'll try
to post my specs in a bit after comparing with what you guys have
currently.  Maybe there will be something useful in there.