[Gluster-devel] glusterfs process grows pretty large?

Dale Dude dale at oc3networks.com
Thu Jul 5 03:11:12 UTC 2007

Thanks for the work ;)

Is it safe to reboot that box? Wanna try 270 on it. Trying 270 on
another similar setup with one brick of 5tb but memory is about 600megz,
but the rsync is still running so Ill wait on a decision on that one.
glusterfsd and glusterfs seem to start with 100megz each now. Is that
expected?

Regards,
Dale