[Gluster-devel] getfattr

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Mon Apr 30 15:47:40 UTC 2007

Amrik,
 the fix is in the source repository. you can use the latest TLA
checkout. we generally maintain the TLA source repostiroy pretty
stable. but if you production site runs any mission critical jobs it
would be wise to use a relase tarball. Just curious, for what
applications are you using glusterfs for?

avati