[Gluster-devel] getfattr

Amrik Singh asingh at ideeinc.com
Mon Apr 30 13:57:57 UTC 2007

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the quick response. We are planning to use Gluster in
production environment and would be using only the stable release. I
guess we would have to wait a while for this fix to be reflected in a
production release. We might ignore this problem and go ahead with our
deployment with the current release. Do you think that might cause any
problems ?

thanks....

Amrik