[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 1.3.0-pre2.3: robustness

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Thu Apr 5 03:10:16 UTC 2007

Excellent. Just what I was hoping to hear. We'll look forward to pre3.
1.4 is probably what we will need minimally to test GlusterFS in limited
production usage so we'll
be anxiously awaiting that release.

GlusterFS is becoming a really great project and we'll certainly spread
the word around.

Thanks to everyone on the GlusterFS team. Keep up the great work.

Gerry
Tampa, Florida