[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 1.3.0-pre2.3: AFR not working

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 13:56:13 UTC 2007

Yes, I think it is DRBD 0.8 that has this where you can mount both sides
simultaneously. We are only using DRBD 0.7 right now and I'm looking to
see if GlusterFS may be a more capable solution for us. Looking for
better scalability. I've never had to work with the underlying devices
in DRBD. Worse case I just forced a full sync. And I'm hoping that is
the case with GlusterFS.

Gerry