[Social-media] Blog on "Elasticsearch with Gluster Block Storage"

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 11:15:20 UTC 2016

No, I think I'm looking for a little more depth:
All we need to perform this POC is 2 nodes with fedora 24 installed, and
each having ~50G disk space. < -- what about building this out with 4 or
possibly even 8 nodes to show complexity?
- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead