[Social-media] Duplicate posts in Facebook

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 21:45:32 UTC 2016

We think we've resolved this, it looks like a tangle of Facebook
accounts tied into Twitter accounts and we've removed this.
I've scheduled a post again today to see if this gets resolved or if
we've still got social media like it's 1969 - everything in
triplicate.
- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead