[gluster-packaging] samba-vfs-glusterfs for CentOS8

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 13:33:25 UTC 2020

Hey Kaleb,

thanks for the reply.
It seems I was  fooling myself.
The samba-vfs-glusterfs was  provided by base/updates , but I also found it at:
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/samba/CentOS/epel-7/x86_64/samba-vfs-glusterfs-4.2.4-6.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm

I guess I have to ask Jeremy Allison and also in CentOS mailing list .

Thanks for the hints.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 29 юни 2020 г. 16:17:22 GMT+03:00, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> написа: