[gluster-packaging] [Gluster-Maintainers] Requesting for an early 5.6 release

Patrick Matthäi pmatthaei at debian.org
Thu Apr 11 13:58:19 UTC 2019

Am 08.04.2019 um 16:04 schrieb Shyam Ranganathan:
> On 4/6/19 1:47 AM, Poornima Gurusiddaiah wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We had a critical bug [1], that got introduced in gluster release 5.
>> There are users waiting on an update with the fix. Hence requesting for
>> an out of band release for 5.6. Myself and jiffin, volunteer to do some
>> tasks of the release- tagging(?) testing. But would need help with the
>> builds and other tasks.

Hi,

Debian Buster 10 is now in freeze and I were able to pull in version 5.5
instead of 5.4 for it. Pulling again a new upstream version to buster
could be difficult..

Could you point me to the bug report and the diff for the critical fix,
so that I can upload this explicit change to buster?

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

  Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: pmatthaei at debian.org
        patrick at linux-dev.org
*/