[gluster-packaging] [Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-3.10.10 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 14:28:42 UTC 2018
On 01/30/2018 02:08 PM, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/39/artifact/glusterfs-3.10.10.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/39/artifact/glusterfs-3.10.10.sha512sum
> This release is made off jenkins-release-39
* Fedora 27 are on download.gluster.org at . Fedora 26 are in the
Fedora Updates or Updates-Testing repo. Use `dnf` to install. (Fedora 28
will come later, or possibly not at all due to libtirpc and rpcgen changes.)
* Debian Jessie/8, Stretch/9, and Buster/10(Sid) are on
download.gluster.org at 
* Ubuntu Trusty/14.04, Xenial/16.04, Artful/17.10, and Bionic/18.04 are
on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12SP3 and Leap42.3 are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 are built in CentOS Storage SIG and tagged for
testing, but they have not appeared at  at the time of this writing.
In the mean time they can be downloaded from . Please test and give
feedback on #gluster-devel on freenode or the gluster-devel mailing list
so they can be tagged for release.
The .../LTM-3.10 -> .../3.10/3.10.10 and .../3.10/LATEST ->
.../3.10/3.10.10 symlinks have been updated
More information about the packaging