[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.12.3 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 16:29:27 UTC 2017

Hi Aravinda,

A reply on the questions below is still outstanding. At the moment, I
tend to think that using the most recent python-jwt package from Fedora
is the most reasonable approach. It is a little more maintained there,
and the CentOS Storage SIG can then piggy-back on the coming bugfixes
and updates.

Is there someone who wants to maintain/assist with watching over
python-jwt for the CentOS Storage SIG?

Thanks,
Niels