[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.13.0 released
kkeithle at redhat.com
Sun Dec 3 16:26:26 UTC 2017
----- Original Message -----
> From: jenkins at build.gluster.org
> To: packaging at gluster.org, maintainers at gluster.org
> Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 7:21:14 PM
> Subject: [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.13.0 released
> This release is made off jenkins-release-24
* Fedora 28 are in the Fedora Updates or Updates-Testing repo. Use `dnf` to install. Fedora 25, 26, and 27 are on download.gluster.org at 
* Debian amd64 Jessie/8, Stretch/9, and Buster(Sid)/10 are on download.gluster.org at  (arm64 are coming)
* Ubuntu Xenial/16.04, Zesty/17.04, Artful/17.10, and Bionic/18.04 are on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12SP3, Leap42.3, and Tumbleweed are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 are in CentOS Storage built and tagged, but we are waiting for the 3.13. repos to be created. In the mean time you can download from . Please test and give feedback on #gluster-devel on freenode or the gluster-devel mailing list so they can be moved to the staging area.
The .../LATEST -> .../3.13/3.13.0 symlink has been updated. The .../STM-3.13 -> .../3.13/3.13.0 and .../3.13/LATEST -> .../3.13/3.13.0 symlinks have been created.
Note: GlusterFS-3.13.x packages (.rpms and .debs) on download.gluster.org are signed with a new signing key, at .
 https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=256842 and https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=256831
More information about the packaging