[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.11.3 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 17:34:33 UTC 2017
On 08/21/2017 10:43 AM, Gluster Build System wrote:
> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.11.3.tar.gz
> This release is made off v3.11.3
* Fedora 27 and 28 are in the Updates repo. Use `dnf` to install
* Fedora 25 and 26 are on download.gluster.org at 
* Debian Jessie/8, Stretch/9, and Buster(Sid)/10 are on
download.gluster.org at 
* Ubuntu Xenial/16.04, Zesty/17.04, and Artful/17.10 are on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12 and Leap42.X are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 will soon land in CentOS Storage SIG staging
at . Please test and let ndevos at redhat.com know so he can move them
to the mirrors.
The .../LATEST -> .../3.11/3.11.3, .../STM-3.11 -> .../3.11/3.11.3, and
.../3.11/LATEST -> .../3.11/3.11.3 symlinks have been updated.
Note: Fedora 24 and Ubuntu Yakkety/16.10 have reached EOL — no further
updates. Existing (older) packages will remain in the respective
Reminder Number One: 3.11.3 is the last release of the 3.11 STM series.
3.11 will be EOL when 3.12 is released in a couple of weeks.
Reminder Number Two: Since GlusterFS 3.9 the Fedora RPM and Debian .deb
public signing key is, e.g., for 3.10, at https://download.gluster.or
/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.10/rsa.pub. If you have an old /etc/yum.repos.
/glusterfs-fedora.repo file with a link to https://download.gluster.or
/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/rsa.pub then you need to fix your .repo
file to point to the correct location. This is a safety feature to help
prevent unintended updates, e.g., from 3.10 to 3.11.
More information about the packaging