[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.10.5 released
kkeithle at redhat.com
Sun Aug 13 12:43:20 UTC 2017
----- Original Message -----
> This release is made off v3.10.5
> -- Gluster Build System
Gluster Community Packages for:
* Fedora 25 & 26 are available in the Fedora Updates-Testing repos. After a nominal testing period they will move to the Fedora Updates repos. Use `dnf` to install.
* Fedora 27 (rawhide) are available at .
* Debian jessie/8, stretch/9, and buster/10 are available at .
* Ubuntu trusty/14.04, xenial/16.04, zesty/16.10, and artful/17.04 are in Launchpad at .
* SuSE SLES12, Leap42.2, and Leap42.3 OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL and CentOS in CentOS Storage SIG staging area at . After someone tests them and let's Niels know they will move to the mirror (at ) where you can install using `yum` after installing the Storage SIG package.
*** Reminder ***: Since GlusterFS 3.9 the Fedora RPM and Debian .deb public signing key is, e.g. for 3.9, at https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.9/rsa.pub. If you have an old /etc/yum.repos.d/glusterfs-fedora.repo file with a link to https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/rsa.pub then you need to fix your .repo file to point to the correct location. This is a safety feature to help prevent unintended updates, e.g., from 3.10 to 3.11.
More information about the packaging