[gluster-packaging] volunteers for packaging 3.5.7

Hari Gowtham hgowtham at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 16:50:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to take up Ubuntu.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manikandan Selvaganesh" <mselvaga at redhat.com>
To: "Kaleb S. KEITHLEY" <kkeithle at redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 9:45:32 PM
Subject: Re: [gluster-packaging] volunteers for packaging 3.5.7

Manikandan* has volunteered for Debian.
(Typo :P)

--
Regards,
Manikandan Selvaganesh.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kaleb S. KEITHLEY" <kkeithle at redhat.com>
To: packaging at gluster.org
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 9:42:58 PM

Mandikandan has volunteered for Debian.

Koji scratch builds for Fedora and EPEL are:

f22: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=12186658
f23: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=12186668
f24: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=12186675
el5: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=12186683