[Gluster-Maintainers] Media request: Upcoming article highlighting Gluster

Cristian Lopez cristian at hostingadvice.com
Tue Jun 18 12:23:53 UTC 2024

Hi Media Team,

My team is writing a front-page article about Gluster on your free,
open-source network filesystem, and the overall importance of these kind of
accessible products in the current technology landscape, and we would love
to conduct an interview to provide some quotes and insights for our feature.

We'd also be interested in covering any new product updates, features, or
initiatives that you would be excited to get in front of our 23 million
users. This is a non-sponsored, non-affiliate, editorial-style article for
our news site.

Would a quotable source from your organization have 30 minutes some time
soon to hop on a call and provide more info for the story? Feel free to use
my Calendly link
<https://calendly.com/cristian-hostingadvice/feature-interview> to grab
some time for us to meet.

If you have any questions or concerns please reach out at any time.

Best,

*Cristian Lopez*
Managing Editor

HostingAdvice.com
15 SE 1st Ave, 2nd Floor
Gainesville, FL 32601 <https://www.hostingadvice.com/>

Visit: www.hostingadvice.com
Follow: @Hosting_Advice <https://twitter.com/Hosting_Advice>
[image: HostingAdvice.com] <https://www.hostingadvice.com/>

a2002c8412e1da82f3222e6f743ae31d8855365c