[Gluster-Maintainers] [IMP] Requesting a fast-tracked minor update for release-10

Anoop C S anoopcs at cryptolab.net
Mon Sep 19 07:06:32 UTC 2022

On Fri, 2022-09-16 at 13:59 +0530, Shwetha Acharya wrote:
> Hi Anoop,
> Release 10.3 was scheduled for August. However, as there were not
> enough PRs tagged for release 10, we had to defer the release for 3
> more months. 
> Considering that there is a basic functionality breakage scenario
> with Samba and considerable number of PRs already tagged and merged
> for release 10 at this point of time, I believe with Release and
> Build perspective, we are okay to initiate the release soon.

Glad to hear.

> If there are any important PRs that are to be merged to release 10, I
> request maintainers to back port and tag them.
> We will wait for any further responses from the members in this list.

Sure. Unless we have any objections I suggest we go ahead with the
release as soon as possible.

Anoop C S.

More information about the maintainers mailing list