[Gluster-Maintainers] [IMP] Requesting a fast-tracked minor update for release-10
sacharya at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 07:10:37 UTC 2022
Yes sure, we will initiate it.
On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 12:36 PM Anoop C S <anoopcs at cryptolab.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 2022-09-16 at 13:59 +0530, Shwetha Acharya wrote:
> > Hi Anoop,
> > Release 10.3 was scheduled for August. However, as there were not
> > enough PRs tagged for release 10, we had to defer the release for 3
> > more months.
> > Considering that there is a basic functionality breakage scenario
> > with Samba and considerable number of PRs already tagged and merged
> > for release 10 at this point of time, I believe with Release and
> > Build perspective, we are okay to initiate the release soon.
> Glad to hear.
> > If there are any important PRs that are to be merged to release 10, I
> > request maintainers to back port and tag them.
> > We will wait for any further responses from the members in this list.
> Sure. Unless we have any objections I suggest we go ahead with the
> release as soon as possible.
> Anoop C S.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers