[Gluster-Maintainers] [IMP] Requesting a fast-tracked minor update for release-10

Shwetha Acharya sacharya at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 08:29:35 UTC 2022

Hi Anoop,

Release 10.3 was scheduled for August. However, as there were not enough
PRs tagged for release 10, we had to defer the release for 3 more months.
Considering that there is a basic functionality breakage scenario with
Samba and considerable number of PRs already tagged and merged for release
10 at this point of time, I believe with Release and Build perspective, we
are okay to initiate the release soon.

If there are any important PRs that are to be merged to release 10, I
request maintainers to back port and tag them.

We will wait for any further responses from the members in this list.

Regards,
Shwetha