[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-9.0 released

Shwetha Acharya sacharya at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 08:23:29 UTC 2021

Hi Niels,

Packages in the testing repository are not signed. So, this is expected.

If this is considered to be expected behavior, we can proceed forward as
the packages are successfully downloaded.

> I have tried to verify the contents of the repositories now too, I think
> everything is complete. Please have a look and let me know if any
> dependencies are missing:
>
> - http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-9/
> - http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8/storage/x86_64/gluster-9/

  I do not see any missing dependency.

You should be able to use 'yum-config-manager --add-repo=...' and
> install centos-release-storage-common for the GPG key.
>
> Now only centos-release-gluster9 is needed to get built and pushed into
> CentOS Extras. I'll look into that once the repositories on the mirrors
> have been tested.
>
>  The packages are downloaded following the above steps and are tested.
They are found to be working as expected.

Regards,
Shwetha