[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-9.0 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 16:46:21 UTC 2021

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 12:57:26PM +0530, Shwetha Acharya wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
> During the installation of glustefs-9.0 on centos 8, "Error: GPG check
> FAILED" is repeatedly encountered, even after dnf clean packages.
> Please verify if there is any issue with signing of the packages, as dnf
> also complains about several packages being not signed.

Packages in the testing repository are not signed. So, this is expected.
I have tried to verify the contents of the repositories now too, I think
everything is complete. Please have a look and let me know if any
dependencies are missing:

- http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-9/
- http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8/storage/x86_64/gluster-9/

You should be able to use 'yum-config-manager --add-repo=...' and
install centos-release-storage-common for the GPG key.

Now only centos-release-gluster9 is needed to get built and pushed into
CentOS Extras. I'll look into that once the repositories on the mirrors
have been tested.

Thanks!
Niels