[Gluster-Maintainers] seeking an update on the plans around automated tests and test framework for Gluster

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Thu Jan 30 13:33:40 UTC 2020

I have not seen any meaningful updates about the automated tests and
testing framework in the recent times. I'd like to understand whether
forward looking plans towards enhancements and sustaining a viable
test framework (in this case, Glusto) have been discussed?

I'd like to understand whether the Glusto framework has evolved and
matured over the period of time it has been part of Gluster and the
maintenance lifecycle and governance around the project.

/s