[Gluster-Maintainers] Time to review the MAINTAINERS file

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 04:30:00 UTC 2019

I was meaning to propose removal of myself from the maintainers list for
some time. Never got around to it. So this is okay with me. A couple of
things.
1. I'm still listed as maintainer of glusterd2.
2. I still have admin access in Gerrit and Github org. I'd like to have
that removed too.

I've had a wonderful time in the Gluster community for over 7 years. Thank
you for having me.

~kaushal