[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-users] Proposal to mark few features as Deprecated / SunSet from Version 5.0

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:20:57 UTC 2019

Volume Name: home
Type: Replicate
Volume ID: 5367adb1-99fc-44c3-98c4-71f7a41e628a
Snapshot Count: 0
Number of Bricks: 1 x 2 = 2
Transport-type: tcp,rdma
Bricks:
Brick1: bmidata1:/data/glusterfs/home/brick/brick
Brick2: bmidata2:/data/glusterfs/home/brick/brick
Options Reconfigured:
performance.client-io-threads: off
storage.build-pgfid: on
cluster.self-heal-daemon: enable
performance.readdir-ahead: off
nfs.disable: off

There are 11 other volumes and all are similar.